CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 27, 2012

My Tennessee Trip

On July 4th I went to Tennessee all by myself.                                                                                                  I went to their to visit my cousins who live their!                                                                                                          This picture on the right is a picture of a sign that Ellie my cousin made for me!  
The second day i was their we went on their boat and my 2 cousins and I (Ellie, Macie, and I) went tubbing so here are two pictures of us

Pose For the Pic.  :)


So ya um.... Ellie and I kind of had her younger sister and my younger cousin take pictures of us!
hehe:) 


The next picture is random I know but one day Ellie and I flat ironed our hair in the middle of the day I know random right but it was just for fun! :)


Another Day the girls (Hannah, me, Ellie, Macie, And kate oh and that is from oldest to youngest) went ice skating! :)



One thing that you have to know about my cousins is that they eat otter pops...ALL THE TIME! :)


Ant the last night photo shoot
from right to left
Ellie, Hannah, Noah, Lucy the Dog, Me, and Macie


From left to right 
Macie, Kari, Noah, Lucy the dog, Hannah, and last but not least Ellie! :) 


And that was my trip to Tennessee
Thanks Ya'll


No comments: